A short summarise of my life in past few years

Time flies and I can smell the mould.... as I have not updated my post at here for years.
And now, I am back because I want to summarise what "big things" that I have achieved in the past.

From 2015, I start with the mission of "At Least 1 New Country Every Year".

  • 2015 - Hat Yai, Thailand
  • 2016 - Boracay, Philippine
  • 2017 - Seam Reap, Cambodia
  • 2018 - Da Nang, Vietnam
  • 2019 - Yogyakarta, Indonesia - Galway, Ireland - Belfast, UK - Amsterdam, Netherland - Brussels, Belgium - Luxembourg, Paris & Toulouse, France

Totally go broke this year 😭 but rich in memories 😎
In 2019, I got my one and only tattoo designed by myself. Not that fancy but meaningful to me. Don't be judgy okie. Also, I took a big step - went overseas to pursue Master study in Ireland and my grandma was very sick at that time. Eventually, she cannot make it before I finish my study.

I remember when I am still a kid, my fam never buy me high-end tech product. But I am so into Apple products, it is kind of classic to me! So I got my very first Apple product - iPad mini 3 in 2015 with my part-time job pay. And after I graduated, I got my iPhone 8 with my first job salary in 2018, and in 2019 I got myself a MacBook Air which is 2017 version but I think it is more than enough for my postgraduate study. When I look back today, all I feel is satisfy and grateful. I am getting things all I want by myself step by step. I mean not only those material things but also spiritual needs. Every job I did, I gain something new, bad lessons or good memories. Every time I been to a new country, I see I learn new things from different perspectives. Being alone to study oversea also make me grow because this is not as easy as I think before I start doing it (you hardly believe how bad was my English!).

Sem 1 results have released, no failed module but it is really not what I aimed and expected. Really disappointed with myself. But I know I have do my best. 比起学历,我更看重的是经历xoxo

Today, my uncle passed away too..
Even though! I still believe 2020 gonna be a different and exciting year!!
Hey I will be stronger and stronger after all these.
3rd Feb, I start my internship as a Market Research intern. It's my first job out of my home country. I won't say it is easy (go through almost 3 hours interview, start with zero IT-knowledge, blah blah blah) but I like to take challenges and that's the way I get to gain a lot of new knowledge and skills. I can only feel alive when I am out of my comfort zone. Lol maybe I am a masochist🙊?! Okay back to topic.. it is a small software company but full of lovely people💕. In the coming April, I am heading to Madrid, Spain and Lisbon, Portugal. Can't stop myself when I saw Ryanair is having flight promotion. Actually, my initial plan is Tandem skydiving in Portugal but my parents not allowed. I will only postpone plan but never cancel. However, the happy thing is this is my very first solo trip!! Killing two birds with one stone this time: travel at least one new country per year and solo trip.
After the enjoy thingy thing~~ I have also set some resolution on self-development.
This year I'm gonna master Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, conquer the fear of presentation, boost up my English!

Travel every year ✔
Get a tattoo ✔
Study overseas ✔
Enjoy university life to the fullest: Take part in events, talks, volunteer activities ✔
Solo trip 🔜

I miss you so much grandma.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

致流逝青春:怀念最珍贵的曾经

4th Anniversary in Cambodia

其实很多回忆想记录